Photobucket
Photobucket" class="active" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" alt="slideshow image 3" /> Photobucket" alt="slideshow image 4" /> Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by to peek at my blog! Here you will find my most recent sessions and up-to-date information. Feel free to come by anytime. And if you like what you see, please leave me a comment and let me know that you stopped by to visit!

Store of Hope

Yesterday, I visited the Store of Hope down at Kent Station. The Store of Hope was donated to the King County Animal Care & Control by the nice folks at Kent Station. Every Saturday and Wednesday afternoons, KCACC brings some of the adoptable cats and dogs down to the store where people can spend a pleasant afternoon mingling with the animals.

If you are interested in any of the animals on my blog, you'll need the number I reference for each one of them. You may reach the shelter at 206.296.PETS.






The is Barney (#A055606). He is a 2 year old, Clumber Spaniel mix. If you are looking for a big teddy bear, he is your man! He is sooooo..... cute! He wasn't too into the whole posing for pictures thing, so this is it for him!




And then we have Fred (#A055698). His is a 2 year old Basenji mix. This dog had me at hello! Fred is so happy and so full of life! He greeted everyone that came in the door with a smile on his face. But what really tugged at my heart strings was when I watched him hug the shelter sergeant. He has such a big heart! And then there were the ears! Those ears... My husband and I were smitten. Both of us wanted to take him home. If we could, I would go pick him up yesterday! He was a little more up for posing for me, so I took advantage of it!







Is he NOT the cutest thing ever!? Hey! I just had a birthday! I wouldn't be too upset if someone gave him to me for a belated birthday present! Any takers?? Anyone?

0 comments:

Post a Comment