Photobucket
Photobucket" class="active" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" alt="slideshow image 3" /> Photobucket" alt="slideshow image 4" /> Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by to peek at my blog! Here you will find my most recent sessions and up-to-date information. Feel free to come by anytime. And if you like what you see, please leave me a comment and let me know that you stopped by to visit!

52 Fridays, Week 10: "Vintage"

I am a little late getting last Friday's post up..... so I didn't get into the loop this time with the other photographers, but I still had to get my post in!! For vintage this week, I pulled out The Oregonian, dated August 15, 1945, announcing the ending of WWII. I figured it was plenty vintage! It's really fascinating to look at all the different headlines and stories that are featured in it. I can't even believe we have this! We also have the April 12th, 1945 Orgonian announcing Roosevelt's death and Vice President Truman's oath into office. I tried to highlight a couple of the stories for you. On the front page is a picture of the celebration in NY Times Square! Enjoy.......










1 comments:

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

Always amazed by what you can put together!

Post a Comment