Photobucket
Photobucket" class="active" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" alt="slideshow image 3" /> Photobucket" alt="slideshow image 4" /> Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by to peek at my blog! Here you will find my most recent sessions and up-to-date information. Feel free to come by anytime. And if you like what you see, please leave me a comment and let me know that you stopped by to visit!

{Casey} Class of 2014

Casey is very special to me. I grew up with her mom, and Casey is like a daughter to me. It seems like just yesterday her mom was in the hospital bringing her into this world...and now she has grown into a beautiful, smart, driven, and amazing young lady. She's graduating in the top 10 in her school, and is heading off to college to study to become a Chemical Engineer. And where is she going to college????............She's going to be a WSU Cougar! Whooohooo! You go girl! Congrats Casey!




0 comments:

Post a Comment