Photobucket
Photobucket" class="active" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" alt="slideshow image 3" /> Photobucket" alt="slideshow image 4" /> Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by to peek at my blog! Here you will find my most recent sessions and up-to-date information. Feel free to come by anytime. And if you like what you see, please leave me a comment and let me know that you stopped by to visit!

Sarah & Adam's Engagement Session

When Sarah called and asked me if I'd be interested in doing their engagement session, I said, "YES!" of course! Then she told me their idea.............. Adam is a Surface Warfare Officer for the U.S. Navy and they just brought back the old uniforms from the 60's. In fact, he now wears his father's uniform that he wore when he served in the Navy in 1962 (the Vietnam era). How cool is that!? So, they were thinking a retro engagement session with his father's/his uniform and her flight attendent uniform!!!! My little brain went, "Did she just say retro!!!??? Oh my gosh! My most FAVORITE kind of session eva!!" So, a little lightbulb went off in my head and I asked her if they were up for driving 2 hours to Fort Worden to do them!!??? And guess what she said, "YES!" Fort Worden is where they filmed "Officer and a Gentlemen". Perfect location? Oh yeah! And did we have fun! They were up for anything I wanted them to do!



























Did I mention they were up for anything??? I asked them if they wanted to try this shot from the April issue of "W" Magazine with Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler, photographed by the amazing Steven Klein......... They rocked this shot! Rawr!




5 comments:

Richard & Amy said...

Beautiful photos!

Jasmine said...

What a gorrrrrgeous couple and fabulous photos! :)

j*

Kirstin said...

Wow! These are awesome and the last one.....is HOT!

Cary said...

I just found you through the Rangefind article and your stuff is amazing and inspiring!!

Shannon1971 said...

I found your blog thru a dear relative who follows your blog. I just started taking photography to the next level. Your blog is very inspiring. :)

Post a Comment