Photobucket
Photobucket" class="active" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" alt="slideshow image 3" /> Photobucket" alt="slideshow image 4" /> Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by to peek at my blog! Here you will find my most recent sessions and up-to-date information. Feel free to come by anytime. And if you like what you see, please leave me a comment and let me know that you stopped by to visit!

Kayla's Bridals

Kayla just celebrated her 2-year anniversary! And two years after her wedding day, she decided to put her dress on again for a bridal session. How fun!!! I loved the idea! Who says we have to box up our dresses and put them away forever after our wedding day is over! You go girl! She is absolutedly beautiful, and I love her dress! Happy Anniversary Kayla!











2 comments:

Shining Windows said...

you work is wonderful!!!

Unknown said...

Kelly I just read about you in Rangerfinder, congratulations on that accomplishment. You really have some great work here. I love the look and feel of your website and photo layout. I am going to have to refer you to my daughter who live in Tacoma, she is always looking for a good photographer. BTW love you watermark would you mind sharing the font that you used for your name I love the way it adds to the photo?

Post a Comment