Photobucket
Photobucket" class="active" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" alt="slideshow image 3" /> Photobucket" alt="slideshow image 4" /> Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by to peek at my blog! Here you will find my most recent sessions and up-to-date information. Feel free to come by anytime. And if you like what you see, please leave me a comment and let me know that you stopped by to visit!

Cool!

This baseball season, I am our team's scorekeeper.... which means that I am benched for games and unable to take pictures and it's KILLING ME! Actually, I am loving doing the scorekeeping. It's really fun! But, I am missing the camera. So, my hubby is trying to grab some shots for me at the games. This is one he took on Saturday that I love! I played around in photoshop and love this as a black & white! Just thought it was a cool shot to share! I'm teaching my husband how to do the scorekeeping so hopefully I can get off the bench for a couple of games to catch some action shots! Missing you D90! xoxoxoxoxoxo






0 comments:

Post a Comment