Photobucket
Photobucket" class="active" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" alt="slideshow image 3" /> Photobucket" alt="slideshow image 4" /> Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by to peek at my blog! Here you will find my most recent sessions and up-to-date information. Feel free to come by anytime. And if you like what you see, please leave me a comment and let me know that you stopped by to visit!

Childhood......

My family came to my son's baseball game tonight.. I heard my niece yelling, "This is the BEST DAY EVER!!!!" from behind me. When I turned around, I saw this! What I love about little ones is that they find fun in the simplest things in life and they don't seem to have a care in the world. They just live in the moment. As adults who get caught up in the busyness of this world, I think we can learn from them. I think we should all take a few minutes of every day to just breathe and find something to do that makes us laugh and smile! I'm starting tomorrow...... how about you?













0 comments:

Post a Comment