Photobucket
Photobucket" class="active" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" alt="slideshow image 3" /> Photobucket" alt="slideshow image 4" /> Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by to peek at my blog! Here you will find my most recent sessions and up-to-date information. Feel free to come by anytime. And if you like what you see, please leave me a comment and let me know that you stopped by to visit!

Murder Mystery

I was asked to photograph a company party a few months back and jumped at the chance when I found out it was a Murder Mystery party set during Al Capone times. Performed by the cast from Lucky Lady Interactive Events, the actors mixed and mingled with guests during cocktail hour, and then during dinner, gave a hilarious performance as guests tried to figure out "whodunit". Check out their website here... If there's a company party headed your way, this just might be the perfect idea for yours!



0 comments:

Post a Comment