Photobucket
Photobucket" class="active" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" alt="slideshow image 3" /> Photobucket" alt="slideshow image 4" /> Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by to peek at my blog! Here you will find my most recent sessions and up-to-date information. Feel free to come by anytime. And if you like what you see, please leave me a comment and let me know that you stopped by to visit!

Seattle's Pike Place Market

I grabbed my camera the other day and headed to Seattle to walk around Pike Place Market.... Okay, I am a sucker for chocolate! (Can I hear an 'amen!') But, what I found inside this little shop was the tastiest chocolate my mouth has ever laid eyes on!!! I was given a piece of Sea Salt Caramel to try.....and all I can say is 'WOW!!!' 'YUM!!!' 'INCREDIBLE!!!!' 'GIMME MORE!' (I actually did say, "Gimme more!") It was a piece of chocolate, filled with caramel and topped with rock salt. I've never tasted anything so good in my life....it even beat Ding Dongs. (Don't even go there!) All I can say is you have to visit this little shop and give it a try. They are called The Chocolate Market and they are at 1906 Post Alley in Seattle's Pike Place Market. Tell the owners Kelly sent ya! Maybe I'll get a Sea Salt Caramel for every person I send in there........now I'm thinkin'!












Who woulda thought caramel apples could be art.....










My favorite thing to do on the streets is people watch and I love taking their pictures. I try to capture them without them knowing it to capture who they really are in that moment of their life.









0 comments:

Post a Comment